Adai recipe is a famous south Indian breakfast recipe. Adai Dosa Recipe has an added flavour of lentil, black gram, moong dal and other ingredients. It can be categorised into healthy breakfast recipes which can be prepared hassle free.
Rice – ½ cup
Yellow Lentil – ¼ cup
Black gram – ¼ cup
Yellow moong dal – ¼ cup
Bengal gram dal – ¼ cup
Red Chillies – 2
Onion – 2 (Optional)
Salt – As per your taste.
Prepare Adai Recipe:
- Soak rice, yellow lentil, black gram, yellow moong dal and Bengal gram in water for overnight.
- Grind soaked ingredients by adding with little water if needed and make the smooth batter.
Tip: You can also add pinch of asafoetida while grinding.
- Add little oil on dosa pan, once it is heated put the batter on the pan.
- Spread the batter on the pan by circling with a spoon.
Tip: If you want you can add onions and tomatoes to the batter to enhance flavour.
- Cook until it is done. If you like crispy then make the layer thin and cook on a low flame
- Serve hot. Adai recipe tastes great with Ginger Chutney.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/adai-recipe/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Adai-Recipe.jpg?fit=1024%2C568https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Adai-Recipe.jpg?resize=150%2C150SnacksAdai Dosa Recipe,Adai Recipe,healthy breakfast recipesAdai recipe is a famous south Indian breakfast recipe. Adai Dosa Recipe has an added flavour of lentil, black gram, moong dal and other ingredients. It can be categorised into healthy breakfast recipes which can be prepared hassle free. Ingredients: Rice - ½ cup Yellow Lentil - ¼ cup Black gram - ¼...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info