Almond cookies are one of my favourite snacks. Badam cookies are simple and delicious healthy snacks.
Sugar powder – 200 grams
Maida – 300 grams
Eggs – 2
Vanaspathi – 120 grams
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Soda bicarb – 1/2 tsp.
Almond essence – 1/2 tsp.
Almonds – 50 grams
- Mash vanaspathi and sugar powder so that it becomes smooth cream
- Beat the eggs by adding vanilla essence and badam essence until it becomes smooth mixture
- Add this mixture with maida by adding soda bicarb. Make it a smooth dough
- Refrigerate the dough for about 1 hour
- Now make small balls and top with half piece of almond and press it
- Grease the baking tray and put these balls in the tray.
- Bake balls in an oven at a temperature of 375 degree fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Almond Cookies are ready. Store in air tight container.
- Badam helps in reducing bad cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy
- As it is high in potassium, it helps in blood circulation
- It is also rich in calcium content and keeps the bones strong
- It is rich in fiber and helps in reducing weight
- It’s good for brain, hair and skin
- Eggs are a good source of high-quality protein
- When consumed as breakfast, it controls weight loss
- Helps in preventing blood clots
- It is a good source of Vitamin B, proteins and vitamin D