Aloo curry is a simple dish which can be prepared from available kitchen ingredients at no time. As we all know the fact that potatoes can be preserved for long time. They can be used to prepare individual or as a combination of other vegetables. Aloo kurma is one of the delicious dishes in the category of vegetarian recipes.
Potatos – 1/4 kg
Onions – 2
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp.
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp.
Salt – 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
Oil – 3 tsp.
Water – 1 cup
Coriander leaves – small bunch
Prepare Aloo Curry:
- Boil the potatoes.
- Remove the skin and cut into small pieces and keep aside
- Slice the onions and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep sauce pan and fry onions until golden brown colour.
- Put potato pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put ginger garlic paste and cook further for a while
- Add garam masala powder, chilli powder, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add one cup water and cook till you obtain gravy type.
- Potato curry is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/aloo-curry/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Aloo-curry.jpg?fit=1024%2C781https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Aloo-curry.jpg?resize=150%2C150VegetarianAloo Curry,aloo curry recipe,Aloo Korma,Aloo kurma,Aloo Recipe,curry dishes recipes,curry potato recipe,curry recipes,indian potato recipe,indian vegetarian recipes,potato curry,Potato Curry RecipeAloo curry is a simple dish which can be prepared from available kitchen ingredients at no time. As we all know the fact that potatoes can be preserved for long time. They can be used to prepare individual or as a combination of other vegetables. Aloo kurma is one...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info