Apple Strawberry Milkshake | How to Make Apple Strawberry Milkshake
Apple strawberry milkshake is a simple nutritional healthy drink which can be prepared at no time. This is a simple recipe which can fulfill your nutritional diet. Children who don’t like to have milk will start loving with apple and strawberry blend.
In order to make this recipe more compelling, we can garnish with chunks of fruits over the recipe. Also accompanying this smoothie with your children breakfast will give him ample energy. We all know this recipe is packed with calcium, vitamins and fiber.
Selecting strawberries can make this recipe yummier, we need to select ripe and sweet fruits rather than sour and dry. We need to remove green part over fruit and blend with apples with skin as they have more nutritional values.
People who like to have this recipe more sweetened then you can add honey. It tastes great when chilled by refrigerating (it taste good when fresh) or by adding ice cubes. As mentioned above you can also serve with ice creams, especially vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients for Apple Strawberry Milkshake:
Apples (medium sized) – 4
Fresh strawberries (sliced) – 1 cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Cold milk – 3 cups
Cashew – 2
Almonds – 2
How to Make Apple Strawberry Milkshake:
- Wash the apples and cut into slices.
Tip: Apples come with wax coated and while cultivating farmers use pesticides. So it’s better to clean them properly with Luke warm water. Or you can use vinegar and paper towel to clean.
- Add 3 cups of cold milk and extract the juice in a juicer.
- Cut strawberries into pieces. Fresh one has good taste.
- Add sugar and keep it aside for about 2 hours.
- Add the strawberries with the above apple juice and blend together.
- Apple Strawberry Milkshake is ready.
- Garnish by adding pieces of cashews and almonds.
- If you want to add additional flavor, then add ice-cream of your choice.
- Serve Chilled.