Bachali Mutton Kabab, How to Make Mutton Kabab, Mutton Kabab Recipe
Bachali Mutton Kabab is a balanced diet recipe. Malabar or Indian spinach is low in calories and has low fat/cholesterol levels. Both have their own unique health benefits. As Indian spinach is one of the green vegetables, Mutton Kabab recipe gets more colorful.
Usually, kebabs are served as a starter in major restaurants. Mutton Kabab Recipe is made in different variations among which this recipe uses Indian spinach.
Also, many of us have a feeling that kebabs are usually made of charcoal smoke but our version is a gravy type which can be had with even plain rice. Kebabs which are made on skewer should be garnished with raw vegetables along the skewer while serving but this one uses only coriander leaves.
One of my friends suggested me to embed charcoal smoke to mutton mince which can be applied to the 2nd point. Here we need to put mince ingredients in a cooker and take small vessel where you put charcoal or burning wood block and put little ghee over it. Once smoke of the charcoal is getting emitted cover the container with the lid so that smoke is absorbed by this recipe.
Ingredients for Bachali Mutton Kabab:
Bachali (Indian spinach or Malabar spinach) – 1 bunch
Mutton – 250 gms.
Gram flour – 1 tsp.
Onions (sliced) – 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp.
Garam masala powder– ½ tsp.
Chilli powder – As per taste
Salt – As per taste
Coriander seed powder – 1 tsp.
Jeera – A pinch
Coconut powder – 1 ½ tsp.
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp.
How to Make Bachali Mutton Kabab:
- Boil the mutton and Bachali (Indian spinach or Malabar spinach) separately.
- Once above ingredients are cooked, let them cool and keep aside.
- Add little chilli powder, salt and gram flour to the mutton and grind until you get a smooth paste.
- Make small circular balls and fry in oil.
- On another hand, take one more vessel and add little oil and heat.
- Add Jeera, onions slices, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Add Bachali (Indian spinach or Malabar spinach) paste one by one and boil for 2 minutes.
- Put mutton balls in the above gravy. Add coconut powder and garam masala.
- Mix all together and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
- Bachali mutton kabab is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves.