As per Indian tradition, when ever there is a special occasion we got habituated to bring bananas. If they are not used on time they get ripened fast. Most of the time we tend to dispose of them and our children may show reluctant when there are brown spots on bananas. When ever such situation arises, I usually make lemon banana lassi or juice of it.
This time I thought of making Easy Banana Muffins, In my first attempt, I couldn’t make it soft and spongy than I took my dad’s help while making this recipe. It came out superb, initially, I wanted to make it healthy and used whole wheat flour, but as per my dad’s suggestion I substituted whole wheat flour with all purpose flour and made here and there small changes.
Ingredients for Banana Muffins:
Ripe banana pulp – 300 gms.
Sugar powder – 400 gms.
Salt – 6 gms.
Egg white – 200 gms.
Vanilla essence – few drops
Banana essence – few drops
Baking powder – 8 gms.
Walnut pieces – 40 gms.
All-purpose flour – 400 gms.
Margarine – 200 gms.
Skimmed milk powder – 35 gms.
Water – 250 ml.
Soda bicarb – 2 gms.
Corn flour – 20 gms.
How to Make Banana Muffins Recipe:
- Make cream by mixing margarine and sugar powder.
- Beat egg white and vanilla essence. Add this to cream little by little.
- Filter all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and skimmed milk powder.
- Add this mixture to above cream and mix well.
- Grease cake cups and pour this mixture into it.
- Heat them in an oven at a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Once baking is finished, let it cool.
- Coat with coconut flavor cream.
- Banana Muffin Recipe is ready garnish with walnuts.