When ever there is a special occassion, we bring bananas and they get ripened fast and if we don’t consume them on time they they have to be disposed. When that situation arises i will make lemon banana lassi or juice of it. This time i though of making Banana Muffins, In my first attempt i couldn’t make it soft and spongy then i took my dad’s help while making this recipe. It came out superb.
Ripe banana pulp – 300 gms.
Sugar powder – 400 gms.
Salt – 6 gms.
Egg white – 200 gms.
Vanilla essence – few drops
Banana essence – few drops
Baking powder – 8 gms.
Walnut pieces – 40 gms.
All-purpose flour – 400 gms.
Margarine – 200 gms.
Skimmed milk powder – 35 gms.
Water – 250 ml.
Soda bicarb – 2 gms.
Corn flour – 20 gms.
Prepare Banana Muffins:
- Make cream by mixing margarine and sugar powder.
- Beat egg white and vanilla essence. Add this to cream little by little.
- Filter all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and skimmed milk powder.
- Add this mixture to above cream and mix well.
- Grease cake cups and pour this mixture into it.
- Heat them in oven at a temperature of 375 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Once baking is finished, let it cool.
- Coat with coconut flavour cream.
- Banana muffin is ready garnish with walnuts.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/banana-muffins/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Banana-Muffins.jpg?fit=901%2C718https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Banana-Muffins.jpg?resize=150%2C150DessertsSnacksbanana muffin,banana muffin recipe,muffin recipesBanana muffins are smooth and soft, kids love to eat them as a snack after their school. Bananas are one of the energy rich foods which we can have at affordable price. When ever there is a special occassion, we bring bananas and they get ripened fast and if we...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info