Beef Sandwich Recipes is famous in western countries. But in India, we use mutton or lamb, you can even substitute chicken with meat. I tried to cook our Sandwich Recipe in Indian style. Throughout the world, people use many varieties of sandwich spread but I used minced mutton as the main ingredient.
Mutton/ Beef (minced) – 100 gms.
Butter – 30 gms. (2tsp)
Ginger (chopped) – 1 tsp.
Garlic – 1 tsp. (crushed)
Green chilli – 1 tsp.
Salt – As per your taste
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp.
Red chilli powder – ½ tsp.
Bread – 3 slices
Egg – 1 (hard boiled and grated)
How to Make Beef Sandwich Recipes:
- Put sauce pan and heat butter.
- Peel the skin of onions and cut them into cylindrical slices.
- Once it is melted add chopped onions, green chilli pieces, ginger and garlic.
- Let them fry until they turn golden brown.
- Now add minced meat, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and sprinkle some garam masala and cook until you dry.
- I have mentioned another method of doing this recipe below from this step.
Tip: You can also substitute chicken instead of mutton or beef
Tip: If you are using frozen meat, then you need to keep it at room temperature.
- Before putting bread in a toaster, apply some butter and grease the grill plates.
- Now apply butter on three slices (both sides) and place them in a double decker toaster by pudding minced meat evenly
- On other hand grate hard boiled egg and keep aside.
- Now to enhance the flavour of the Beef sandwich recipes adds grated egg on the top of the minced mutton.
- Bound the mixture well and put it in a toaster, remove it once it is golden brown.
- Serve hot. You can simply eat as it is or you can munch it along with mint chutney.
- The first half of the recipe remains same.
- In this method, you are not going to roast everything but only pudding and keep bread soft.
- Once every thing is cooked, make the shape of the sandwich bread and roast on the pan.
- From another end microwave sandwich bread to make it soft.
- Along with roasted stuff, you can now add veggies, cheese etc.