Beef Sandwich Recipes
Beef Sandwich Recipes is famous in western countries. But in India, we use mutton or lamb, you can even substitute chicken with meat. I tried to cook Sandwich Recipe in Indian style. Throughout the world people use many varieties of sandwich spread but I used minced mutton as main ingredient.
Mutton/ Beef (minced) – 100 gms.
Butter – 30 gms. (2tsp)
Ginger (chopped) – 1 tsp.
Garlic – 1 tsp. (crushed)
Green chilli – 1 tsp.
Salt – As per your taste
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp.
Red chilli powder – ½ tsp.
Bread – 3 slices
Egg – 1 (hard boiled and grated)
Prepare Beef Sandwich Recipes:
- Put sauce pan and heat butter
- Once it is melted add chopped onions, green chilli pieces, ginger and garlic. Let them fry until they turn golden brown.
- Now add minced meat, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and sprinkle some garam masala and cook until you dry.
Tip: You can also substitute chicken instead of mutton or beef
- Before putting bread in a toaster, apply some butter and grease the grill plates.
- Now apply butter on three slices (both sides) and place them in a double decker toaster by pudding minced meat evenly
- On other hand grate hard boiled egg and keep aside.
- Now to enhance the flavor of the Beef sandwich recipes add grated egg on the top of the minced mutton.
- Bound the mixture well and put it in a toaster, remove it once it is golden brown.
- Serve hot. You can simple eat as it is or you can munch it along with mint chutney.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/beef-sandwich-recipes/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Beef-Sandwich-Recipes.jpg?fit=1024%2C639https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Beef-Sandwich-Recipes.jpg?resize=150%2C150Non-VegBeef Sandwich Recipes,sandwich fillings,Sandwich Ideas,Sandwich Recipe,Sandwich spreadBeef Sandwich Recipes is famous in western countries. But in India, we use mutton or lamb, you can even substitute chicken with meat. I tried to cook Sandwich Recipe in Indian style. Throughout the world people use many varieties of sandwich spread but I used minced mutton as main...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info