Beetroot Halwa is one of the healthy dessert recipes. It makes your dining table colorful. Children love to eat such dark and yummy dishes. Apart from its taste, beetroot halwa recipe is fully loaded with vitamins and rich in Iron.
Beetroot – 1 kg
Sugar – 400 gms.
Milk – 1 ½ litre
Ghee – 1 tsp.
Cardamom powder – ½ tsp.
Almonds – 5 pieces.
Saffron – a pinch
Prepare Beetroot Halwa:
- Remove the skin of beetroot gently as it is said more micro nutrients lie on outer layer.
- Grate it and keep aside.
- On other hand boil milk in a thick vessel.
- When you find milk getting thick, stir occasionally so that lower part doesn’t burn and loose the flavor
- Add sugar, once you find thickening add ghee, saffron as a coloring agent and cardamom powder.
- Stir constantly, until ghee oozes out and the mixture turns into soft ball.
- Garnish with chopped almonds
Tip: In order to chop almonds, soak it for at least for an hour.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/beetroot-halwa/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Beetroot-Halwa.jpg?fit=967%2C701https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Beetroot-Halwa.jpg?resize=150%2C150DessertsBeetroot Halwa,Beetroot Halwa Recipe,Halwa Recipe,Healthy DessertBeetroot Halwa is one of the healthy dessert recipes. It makes your dining table colorful. Children love to eat such dark and yummy dishes. Apart from its taste, beetroot halwa recipe is fully loaded with vitamins and rich in Iron. Ingredients: Beetroot - 1 kg Sugar – 400 gms. Milk - 1 ½...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info