Broiled chicken wings have become very popular whole over the world. Chicken Recipes Wings are one of the most eaten foods throughout the world. There are chain of restaurants and hotels which provide Chicken Wing Recipes
Chicken wings – 500gms
Lemon juice – 3 tablespoons
Soy sauce – 3 tablespoons
Onion powder – 1 tablespoon
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Ketchup – 1 tablespoon
Preparation of Broiled Chicken Wings:
- Remove tips from wings
- Cut the wings into 2 pieces and put them into a bowl
- Mix lemon juice, onion powder and soy sauce. Apply through out the chicken pieces.
- Cover and marinate wings in refrigerator overnight.
- Drain the applied marinate to chicken wings, save 1 tablespoon marinade for further application
- Place wings on a broiler pan which is foiled. Sprinkle pepper and salt.
- Now again apply the reserved marinade, ketchup and honey by stirring well
- Brush the meat with half of mixture
- Broil 6 to 7 inches from broiler for about 7 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining sauce, broil for 7 minutes.
- Broiled chicken wings are ready. Serve hot.