Caloric values of food items
Caloric values of food items: A good diet should contain fruits and vegetables. You can make your own diet plan according to your height, weight, and age. Many of us feel that we can control our weight just by skipping our meals. Skipping meals may affect your nutritional balance, which may lead to un-necessary health problems. Also it’s a good idea to know the calorie values you intake. Accordingly you can work out how to burn your calories, I have mentioned some tips to make you fit. Here are some caloric value of fruits and caloric value of vegetables.
Caloric value of fruits
|Sliced Melons||1 cup||60|
|Sliced Papaya||1 cup||55|
|Diced Pineapple||1 cup||78|
|Sliced Mangoes||1 cup||107|
Caloric value of vegetables
|Potatoes – boiled||½ cup||68|
|Green Beans||½ cup||20|
|Carrots – steamed||½ cup||35|
|Green Peas||¼ cup||35|
|Onions – chopped||1 cup||64|
Note: Calorie values indicated above are approximate. It may vary depending upon weight and variety
Tips to make you fit:
- Take the stairs instead of using lift. By doing so you are not only burning calories but also you are keeping thighs fit.
- Park your vehicles at a distance from your office, shopping mall etc. and walk that extra distance.
- Get off the bus little distance away and walk the rest to your office or home.
- Prefer taking a walk or bicycling to purchase grocery or paying bills for short trips.
- Take active part in your children games and activities. By doing so you can have good relation between you and your child.
- Take your pets our daily for a walk
- Least but not last do physical exercise as much as possible.