Grated carrot – 1 cup
Basmati Rice (cooked) – 2 cups
Onions (Thinly sliced) – 1 medium size
Green chilli (Thinly sliced) – 2
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp.
Curry leaves – 8
Chopped Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Bay leaf – 2
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp.
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Prepare Carrot Rice:
- Take a kadai (vessel) which is deep for frying purpose.
- Add little oil and add mustard seeds.
- When you observe crackling sound, add bay leaf and cumin seeds.
- Add onion slices and green chilli.
- Fry the above ingredients until onions reach light golden brown color.
- On other hand cook rice. You can even use already cooked one.
- Add grated carrot and curry leaves; let them fry (sauté) until they are tender.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder and garam masala powder for flavor.
- Add rice and mix well. If it is fresh cooked then you can just mix and remove or else cover the pan and let it cook for more 2-3 minutes.
- Tasty carrot rice is ready to serve.
- Although it is readily colorful, if you need to decorate then you can garnish with coriander leaves.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/carrot-rice/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Carrot-Rice.jpg?fit=925%2C900https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Carrot-Rice.jpg?resize=150%2C150VegetarianCarrot Rice,carrot rice for kids,Carrot Rice Recipe,how to cook carrot rice,Vegetarian RecipesCarrot rice is one of the healthy foods we can easily prepare at home. Children like to have it because of its color and flavor. Ingredients: Grated carrot - 1 cup Basmati Rice (cooked) - 2 cups Onions (Thinly sliced) - 1 medium size Green chilli (Thinly sliced) - 2 Cumin seeds - 1 tsp. Mustard...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info