Cashew Burfi is one of the famous Diwali sweets. It is a simple Indian recipe made from sugar and chashewnuts. Kaju Barfi is not only delicious but also healthy. Learn how to make Cashew Barfi with our easy to learn steps.
Cashew/kaju – 1 cup
Cream – ¼ cup
Sugar – ½ cup
A little Ghee
Preparation of Cashew Burfi:
- Soak kaju for 3 hours.
- Grind the nuts to a paste.
- Take a flat tray, and grease it with ghee.
- In a thick bottom vessel put the sugar and cream, go on stirring for about 5-8 minutes till you get a single strand consistency.
Tip: Use organic sugar to be free from chemicals. Crush and make powder of it when mixed with cream.
- Once its done add the kaju paste and stir continuously till the ball is formed in the center.
- Then immediately pour it on the greased tray.,make a thin (an inch)layer out of it.
- After about 5 minutes carefully undo the silver leaf covering the whole sweet.
- Cashew Burfi is ready. Cut the burfee.
- Cashew nuts do have a relatively high fat content (12 grams per ounce, 2 grams saturated fat), but it is considered “good fat.”
- It also have a fatty acid, which lower the risk of heart disease
- They have a high energy density and high amount of dietary fiber
- It’s high magnesium content also takes the credit for its healthy heart qualities
- High copper content helps the body utilize iron, eliminate free radicals, develop bone and connective tissue, and produce the skin and hair pigment melanin.
- From many years sugar is treated as tempting ingredient, but because of health issues you can use sugar free sweetener.
- Organic sugar is less processed and chemical free so you can have it under caution (sugar is not recommended for diabetes patients)
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/cashew-burfi/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Cashew-Burfi.jpg?fit=1013%2C709https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Cashew-Burfi.jpg?resize=150%2C150Dessertsburfi,Cashew Barfi,cashew burfi,diwali sweets,kaju barfi,kaju burfiCashew Burfi is one of the famous Diwali sweets. It is a simple Indian recipe made from sugar and chashewnuts. Kaju Barfi is not only delicious but also healthy. Learn how to make Cashew Barfi with our easy to learn steps. Ingredients: Cashew/kaju - 1 cup Cream - ¼ cup Sugar - ½...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info