Chicken 65 is one of the South Indian spicy and delicious snack recipe. It is filled with bundles of proteins, vitamins and minerals. Among Non-Veg recipe menu, spicy chicken is the first elective food item during winter or rainy season.
Chicken breast (skinless boneless) -1kg
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp.
Egg (white) – 2
Black pepper – ½ tsp.
Corn flour – 2 tsp.
Refined Wheat Flour – 2tsp
Butter milk – 1 cup
Ginger garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Orange food coloring – ¼ tsp.
Vegetable Oil – 2 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 ½ tsp.
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves for dressing
Oil for deep frying
Preparation of Chicken 65:
- Wash and cut chicken pieces into 2 inch pieces.
- Add black pepper, chili powder, corn flour, egg white and salt to taste.
- Apply the mixture to the pieces and let it marinate for at least 30 min.
- After marinating, add all the content thoroughly and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet for deep fry.
- When oil is hot, deep fry the marinated pieces until they are golden brown in color.
- Heat 2 tsp. oil in a separate pan and fry ginger garlic paste until golden brown under low flame.
- Later add butter milk (yogurt juice), food coloring and salt to taste.
Note: Heat the butter milk under low flame
- When butter milk starts boiling add deep fried chicken pieces and stir well.
- Raise heat and stir continuously until the liquid is absorbed and meat looks dry.
- Chicken 65 is ready. Add lemon juice and coriander leaves and serve hot with white rice.