Traditionally balti recipes are not too spicy, they taste great when they are at normal spicy.It is a thick tomato gravy gives you feeling of spiciness. It goes well with vegetable biryani, jeera rice or even chapati.
Ingredients for Chicken Balti:
Chicken – 1 kg
Onions – 2
Tomato – 1/4 kg
Cinnamon (small size) – 4
Cloves – 4
Pepper – 4
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp.
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp.
Garam masala – 2 tsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Salt – Required
Lemon juice – 2 tsp.
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp.
Green chilli – 7
Oil – To fry
Prepare Chicken Balti:
- Wash and clean chicken with water and let it be cut in medium size.
- Add ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, pinch salt and turmeric powder. Mix well and let it marinate for half an hour.
- Heat oil on a vessel and fry onion until golden colour.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, pepper, cumin seeds, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well.
- Cook tomatoes for a while and add chicken pieces.
- Add curd and mix well. Close the vessel and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the pieces are cooked, add green chillies, garam masala, coriander leaves and mix.
- Chicken balti is ready. Before removing from flame add lemon juice and off the flame.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/chicken-balti/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Chicken-Balti.jpg?fit=1024%2C770https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Chicken-Balti.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesNon-VegBalti Chicken,Balti Recipes,Chicken Balti RecipeChicken Balti is one of the delicious mughlai recipes. I have modified the ingredients to suit Indian flavour and tried to illustrate Chicken Balti Recipe in south Indian style. Traditionally balti recipes are not too spicy, they taste great when they are at normal spicy.It is a thick tomato gravy...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info