Chicken Keema Biscuits, How to Make Chicken Keema Biscuits Recipe
Chicken Keema Biscuits is one of the simple side dishes which can be prepared in no time. It is a typical snack made with finely minced chicken and spices. Once prepared you can store in an airtight container but tastes good when it’s hot.
I used to prepare this recipe and use it as a stuffing ingredient in sandwich bread during my breakfast or make rolls out of it and use to stuff in roti and eat it. Your children would never say no as it’s crispy and delicious in taste. During the rainy season, it becomes one of the regular snacks at evening usually I like to have chicken kheema samosa, pav bhaji or mirchi vada.
Although Chicken Keema Biscuits recipe is a semi deep fried, you can remove excess oil with tissue paper. Sometimes I used to cook until it attains moderate golden brown and shift it to microwave and grill it until it attains golden brown in color.
If you like this post, please share with your friends, if you have any doubts you can leave your comment below in comment box.
Chicken Khaima (finely minced) – 500 gms.
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp.
Cardamom powder – 2 tsp.
Corn flour – 1 tsp.
Coriander leaves – 1 bunch (finely chopped)
Refined oil – required
Egg – 1 no.
Red chilly powder – 2 tsp.
Cinnamon sticks, cloves, coriander seed mixture – 1 tsp.
Mint leaves – 1 bunch (finely chopped)
Salt – as per your taste
How to Make Chicken Keema Biscuits Recipe:
- Take a bowl and add chicken Khaima, egg, ginger garlic paste, salt, masala powders, coriander and mint leaves.
- Add corn flour and mix well. Marinate for an hour.
- Make equal size balls and press so that they look like biscuits of thick size.
- Add oil and fry until you attain golden brown color on both sides.
- Chicken Keema Biscuits can be eaten directly when hot as a side dish.