Chicken Korma is delicious Indian creamy gravy made out of yogurt and saffron. Chicken korma recipe is one of the famous non-vegetarian varieties served in most of the restaurants. If you are searching to cook non-vegetarian dish in less time, recipe of chicken korma best suits your search
Chicken – 1 kg
Coconut grate (fresh) – 1/2 cup
Coriander seeds – 1 tsp.
Poppy seeds – 2 tsp.
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Yogurt/ curd – 1 cup
Onions (chopped) – 1 cup
Green cardamom – 4 peices.
Ginger paste – 2 tsp.
Dry red chilly (whole) – 2
Fresh cream – quarter cup
Garlic cloves (crushed) – 2 no.
Oil – 3 tsp.
Salt – As per your taste
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp.
Prepare Chicken Korma:
- Clean and wash the chicken. If you are worried about fat/ cholesterol then you can avoid skin.
- Cut it into big peices ( approximately 10 – 15 peices)
- Take some hot water and soak poppy seeds for about 15 minutes.
- Add soaked poppy seeds, whole red chillies, green cardamom, cumin seeds, garlic, coriander seeds and grated fresh coconut powder to the grinder and make smooth paste.
- On other hand heat oil on a sauce pan and fry sliced onions, once you find onions changing colour, add ginger paste and stir for a while.
- Add chicken pieces and cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Make sure pieces doesn’t stick to the bottom, stir continously.
- Now add grinded paste, 1 cup of water and salt as per your taste and cook on low flame.
- Once it is cooed add beaten yogurt/ curd and cook further for 3 minutes on low flame.
- For additional flavor finish it with fresh cream.
- Chicken Korma is ready to serve. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/chicken-korma/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Chicken-Korma.jpg?fit=893%2C699https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Chicken-Korma.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesNon-Vegchicken breast recipes,Chicken Korma,chicken korma recipe,korma chicken recipe,recipe chicken kormaChicken Korma is delicious Indian creamy gravy made out of yogurt and saffron. Chicken korma recipe is one of the famous non-vegetarian varieties served in most of the restaurants. If you are searching to cook non-vegetarian dish in less time, recipe of chicken korma best suits your search Ingredients: Chicken -...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info