Chicken Lollipops is one of the world famous non-vegetarian recipes in the menu list. Chicken Recipes Indian style is famous for its spicy and crispy taste. Leg pieces are coated with yogurt and blend of spice batter; it’s a kind of fried chicken recipes.
Chicken wings along with skin – 10 no.
Green chilies (crushed) – 6 no.
Pepper powder – quarter tablespoon
Eggs – 2 no.
Ajinomoto – quarter tablespoon
Soya sauce – half tablespoon
Garam masala powder – quarter tablespoon
Chili sauce – half tablespoon
Plain flour – (maida) 50 gms.
Worcestershire sauce (to enhance flavor) – 1 tsp.
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tablespoons
Food color (red or yellow) – A pinch
Water – 1/2 cup
Salt – 1/2 tablespoon (as per your taste)
Oil – for deep fry
Preparing Chicken Lollipops:
- Clean and chop the end part of the bone and mold it as a lollypop by pulling the skin.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of salt to 1/2 cup water and boil for 3 minutes and add Worcestershire sauce and further boil for about 3 minutes.
- Remove and put aside to cool.
- Adding all the ingredients mentioned above make a thick batter (exclude lollipops)
- Now dipping into the batter deep fry until they turn to golden brown.
Tip: Once it reaches light color, dip for one more time and coat with corn flour to get crunchy.
- Chicken Lollipops are ready. Serve hot with Szechwan sauce.