Chicken Wing Drumsticks
Chicken wing drumsticks is a juicy delicious snack food. Chicken drumsticks recipe is a smooth crispy mouth-watering snack. Its aroma makes you irresistible. It is filled with nutritional values its good for health.
Chicken Drum sticks – 10
Egg – white (slightly beaten)
Cornstarch – 1/3 cup
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Wine – 1 tsp (optional)
Soy sauce – 1 tsp
Preparation of Chicken Wing Drumsticks:
- Remove the wing tips and make a cut between joints so that spices included in the marinade gets absorbed
- Make the skin around the small end loose and push the skin and meat up to form like drumstick.
- Marinate wings for 40 minutes to 1hour.
- Coat the wings with egg white. This will help the wings to insulate the piece and seals the juice inside the meat which in turn makes the wings juicier.
- Dip the wings in cornstarch mixture.
Tip: Use baking powder and some oil which helps getting crispy around the meat
- Deep-fry the drum sticks until it turns to light golden brown and drain. Let it cool
- Before serving, deep-fry again so that the outer layer gets crispy.
- Chicken Wing Drumsticks are ready to eat.
Tip: When deep-frying for second time make sure that the oil is hot, by doing so we get crispy and less oily meat.