Chilli Chicken is one of the famous fast food recipes which come into the category of Indo-chinese dishes. According to the changing culture in India, whenever there is a weekend people like to have Spicy Chilli Chicken as a breakthrough from their work pressure. Also when you have with vegetable fried rice or noodles, it becomes a best combination.
Chicken (boneless cut into small pieces) – 500 grams
Ginger (chopped) – 1 tsp.
Vinegar – 1 tsp.
Spring onions (chopped) – 2 (put the green grass separate)
Garlic – 1 tsp.
Soya Sauce – 3 tsp.
Corn flour – 1 ½ tsp.
Oil – 3 tsp.
Whole red chillies – 4 (use along with seeds as seeds are the main source of spiciness)
Green chillies – 6
Capsicum (chopped) – 1
How to cook chilli chicken:
- Clean Chicken with water. If you are weight conscious or worried about fat then better remove skin.
- Marinate it by adding vinegar, chopped garlic and ginger (you can even use ginger garlic paste of 1 ½ tsp.) and soya sauce for about 2 hours
Tip: In order to absorb the above ingredients and coated well, mix whole mixture well and keep aside covered with a lid
- Heat oil on a sauce pan and fry only marinade chicken pieces covered with a lid for about 5-6 minutes on low flame.
- Remove the lid and cook until it’s dry.
- Add green chillies, spring onions, capsicum and toss until they are cooked mild
- On other hand, mix corn flour with little water and add this to leftover marinade and boil for a minute.
- Add this liquid directly on the frying Chilli Chicken and cook further for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- It goes well with noodles or vegetable fried rice.
Tip: If you want to be used as a snack they you can dry by putting the flame high so the liquid evaporates and leaves you spicy snackhttp://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/chilli-chicken/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Chilli-Chicken.jpg?fit=1024%2C701https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Chilli-Chicken.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesNon-Vegchili chicken recipe,Chilli Chicken,Chilli Chicken Recipes,Chilly Chicken,Spicy Chilli ChickenChilli Chicken is one of the famous fast food recipes which come into the category of Indo-chinese dishes. According to the changing culture in India, whenever there is a weekend people like to have Spicy Chilli Chicken as a breakthrough from their work pressure. Also when you have with...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info