Chocolate Brownies | How To Make Chocolate Brownies
Chocolate brownies are always kid’s favourite dessert. Learn how to make chocolate brownies soft and yummy with our simple steps. Make your own homemade healthy desserts with our hassle free steps. Based on the time you bake, they can be made into two variants one is a kind of cake and other is fudgy.
Margarine – 500 gms.
Sugar powder – 800 gms.
Water – 400 ml.
Soda bicarb – 6 gms.
Cashew pieces – 400 gms.
Salt – Required.
Caramel – 6 gms.
Maida/ All-purpose flour – 800 gms.
Egg white – 400 gms.
Vanilla essence – few drops.
Baking powder – 10 gms.
Milk powder – 100 gms.
Coco powder – 100 gms.
Chocolate essence – 4 ml.
Prepare Chocolate Brownies:
- Add sugar powder and margarine to make cream.
- Beat egg white and vanilla essence until you get foam
- Mix egg white to the cream, stirring fast and do creaming.
- Filter maida, baking powder, milk powder and salt
- Add chocolate essence and caramel to water.
- Now add little maida, coco powder to cream followed with little water.
- Follow this sequence and all powder and water to the cream.
- Add cashew nuts to the mixture.
- Pour the above mixture into the tin and heat in an oven at a temperature of 175 degree fareinheat for 20 minutes.
- Once it is cooled cut chocolate brownies into square shape and store in a container.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/chocolate-brownies/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Chocolate-Brownies.jpg?fit=1024%2C689https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Chocolate-Brownies.jpg?resize=150%2C150DessertsChocolate Brownies,Cocoa Brownies,How To Make Chocolate BrowniesChocolate brownies are always kid’s favourite dessert. Learn how to make chocolate brownies soft and yummy with our simple steps. Make your own homemade healthy desserts with our hassle free steps. Based on the time you bake, they can be made into two variants one is a kind of...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info