Vanaspathi/ dalda – 500 gms.
Egg (yellow) – 60 gms.
Liquid glucose – 20 gms.
Sugar powder – 500 gms.
Soda bicarbonate – 4 gms.
Vanilla essence – 4 ml.
Corn flour – 30 gms.
Salt – 8 gms.
Baking powder – 4 gms.
Ammonium Bicarbonate – 6 gms.
Skimmed milk powder – 20 gms.
Coconut essence – 4 ml.
Water – 50 gms.
Prepare Coconut Cookie:
- Mash vanaspathi/ dalda so that there are no ball formation
- Add sugar powder and make cream
- Add vanilla essence to egg yellow part and mix well until the mixture turns smooth
- Filter/ distil maida, sodium bicarbonate, salt. On other hand do the same with corn flour
- Add coconut water to the above mixture along with ammonia bicarbonate, liquid glucose, skimmed milk powder, coconut essence.
- Mix whole mixture and make soft dough
- Making use of chapathi maker, make a plane sheet. Put coconut powder and press it so that the powder remains attached with the dough.
- Now cut it in your required shape or you can use round glass to cut.
- Now bake it under a temperature of 380 degree Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes.
- Coconut biscuit are ready. Preserve them in air tight container.