Cucumber Tomato Raita
Cucumber tomato raita makes your dining table hot and spicy. This is an Indian style dish which makes your dining table colorful as well as healthy. Cucumber Raita Recipe is best served when chilled. It goes well with rice.
Cucumber – 250 grams
Yogurt – ½ kg.
Mint leaves (finely minced) – 1 tsp.
Tomatoes – 2
Black pepper powder – 1 tbp.
Green chilli (minced) – 1 tsp.
Black cumin seed (roasted) – 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Prepare Cucumber Tomato Raita:
- Peel the cucumber and grate it finely.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and keep aside.
- Make a paste of green chillies and mint leaves.
- Beat the yogurt and add the above paste of mint and green chillies, black pepper and little salt.
- Roast the cumin seeds and keep aside.
- Add the pieces of tomato and grated cucumber with the above yogurt mixture. Mix well
- Dress up with roasted cumin seeds.
- Cucumber tomato raita is ready. Serve chill.