Date Rolls are one of the fast and easy desserts. As it is wrapped with loads of healthy dry fruits, it’s the best healthy desserts ever we can provide for our children. Indians believe that whenever there is a sweetest moment or any happiest moment we need to celebrate with sweet. As we all know that Indian sweets are best of their kind.
Dates (deseeded) – 1 kg.
Condensed Milk – 1 tin
Dry Coconut – ½ cup
Mixed dry fruits (pista, almonds/badam, cashew or whatever available) – 250 gms.
Ghee – 50 gms.
Butter paper sheet
- Break/ cut dates coarsely into small pieces
- Heat nonstick pan on low flame and add milkmaid (condensed milk), pista, almonds, cashew (all available dry fruits).
Note: Stir continuously and don’t let the mixture stick to the bottom.
- Stir continuously until you get soft lump.
- Until the lump is cooled, take butter paper sheet and spread coconut powder.
- Once it is cooled, grease your hands with ghee and take small lump into your hand and roll into your required shape.(circular or cylindrical shape)
- Apply coconut powder to date rolls and cover all over.
- Chill them and serve.
Tip: If you want square shape then you can put whole lump in a square shape tray covered with butter paper and chill it. When you are ready to serve, just cut them into your required shape.http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/date-rolls/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Date-Rolls.jpg?fit=1024%2C708https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Date-Rolls.jpg?resize=150%2C150Dessertscoconut date rolls,Date Rolls,date rolls recipe,desserts from India,easy indian sweets,Fast And Easy Desserts,healthy desserts,India Sweets,Indian burfi,indian sweets,Khajur BurfiDate Rolls are one of the fast and easy desserts. As it is wrapped with loads of healthy dry fruits, it’s the best healthy desserts ever we can provide for our children. Indians believe that whenever there is a sweetest moment or any happiest moment we need to celebrate...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info