Chocolate brownies are always kid’s favourite dessert. Learn how to make chocolate brownies soft and yummy with our simple steps. Make your own homemade healthy desserts with our hassle free steps.
Sugar powder – 800 gms.
Water – 400 ml.
Soda bicarb – 6 gms.
Cashew pieces – 400 gms.
Salt – Required.
Caramel – 6 gms.
Maida/ All-purpose flour – 800 gms.
Egg white – 400 gms.
Vanilla essence – few drops.
Baking powder – 10 gms.
Milk powder – 100 gms.
Coco powder – 100 gms.
Chocolate essence – 4 ml.
- Add sugar powder and margarine to make cream.
- Beat egg white and vanilla essence until you get foam
- Mix egg white to the cream, stirring fast and do creaming.
- Filter maida, baking powder, milk powder and salt
- Add chocolate essence and caramel to water.
- Now add little maida, coco powder to cream followed with little water.
- Follow this sequence and all powder and water to the cream.
- Add cashew nuts to the mixture.
- Pour the above mixture into the tin and heat in an oven at a temperature of 175 degree fareinheat for 20 minutes.
Nutritional facts of chocolate brownies:
- Cashew have a relatively high fat content (12 grams per ounce, 2 grams saturated fat), but it is considered “good fat.”
- They have a fatty acid, which lower the risk of heart disease
- They have a high energy density and high amount of dietary fiber
- High copper content in cashew nut helps the body utilize iron, eliminate free radicals, develop bone and connective tissue, and produce the skin and hair pigment melanin.
- Eggs are a good source of high-quality protein
- It boost brain health
- When consumed as breakfast, it controls weight loss
- Helps in preventing blood clots
- Milk is the best source of calcium supply to our body.
- Milk is an excellent source for dental health, as it protects the enamel surface against acidic substances