Egg Vindaloo Recipe, How to Make Egg Vindaloo, Indian Egg Curry recipe
Egg Vindaloo is one of the north Indian recipes, it is made from hard-boiled eggs. Boiled eggs are sliced to half and coated with sweet, spicy and tangy gravy. I tried to add vinegar and a bit of garam masala to improve its taste and aroma. It tastes great with jeera rice or chapati.
Apart from its delicious taste, if you know about its nutritional facts you will love it. Do you know this recipe is packed with high-quality proteins and eating eggs help in reducing weight without increasing your weight? It also boosts your brain health. I used adequate ginger and garlic to fight impotency in males.
Indian Egg Curry recipe can be prepared in both dry and gravy variation, if you are planning with chapati then it tastes great when made dry or else tries to keep gravy when eaten with rice.
While using vinegar we need to take care, if you are not using tomatoes then you can use vinegar quantity prescribed or else you can add tomatoes and decrease the quantity of vinegar (1/2 tbsp). If you are health conscious then you can substitute vinegar with tomatoes.
Ingredients for Egg Vindaloo Recipe:
Hard boiled eggs – 4-5 nos.
Cummin seeds – ½ tbsp.
Dry red chilies – 4 nos.
Ginger – 1 piece
Garlic – 5 flakes
Onions – 2 nos.
Vinegar – ¾ cup.
Cinnamon – 1 piece
Ghee – 2½ tbsp.
Garam masala – 1 tbsp.
Sugar – 1 tbsp.
Salt To taste
How to Make Egg Vindaloo Recipe:
- Grind cumin seeds, red chilies, ginger and garlic with the help of little vinegar and salt.
- On another hand, heat ghee and fry chopped onions.
- Add cinnamon and ground mix along onions.
- After a minute, add garam masala, sugar and vinegar.
- Cut eggs in length wise into two halves and add them to curry.
- Cook until you get the thick gravy.
- Serve Egg Vindaloo hot with rice or chapati.