Brinjal/ Eggplant – ½ kg
Garlic cloves – 2
Green mirchi – 4
Salt – As per your taste
Vinegar – ½ tsp.
Fenugreek seed powder (fried) – ½ tsp.
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp.
Prepare Eggplant salad:
- First clean the brinjals and cut down to small size
- Apply salt and marinate for ten minutes
- Put the frying pan and add little oil and fry until it gets soft
- On other hand grind garlic and chilly into paste.
- Again add one tea spoon oil to the vessel and fry garlic and chilli paste.
- Add vinegar and Fenugreek powder and mix well
- Add this paste to brinjals so that the mixture is applied evenly
- Now put in the refrigerator and serve along your meals.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/eggplant-salad/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Eggplant-Salad.jpg?fit=843%2C489https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Eggplant-Salad.jpg?resize=150%2C150Salads and RaitasBrinjal Recipes,Brinjal Salad,Eggplant Salad,healthy salad recipes,recipe for baked eggplantEggplant salad also called as Brinjal salad when made with fenugreek seeds makes it one of the healthy salad recipes. Eggplant recipes are low in calories and contain good levels of micro nutrients. Ingredients: Brinjal/ Eggplant - ½ kg Garlic cloves - 2 Green mirchi - 4 Salt - As per your taste Vinegar -...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info