Ginger chicken along with mushrooms is a great combination, its aroma make you consume it immediately and makes you irresistible. Recipe of ginger chicken is thick gravy made from soya sauce and tomato puree.
Chicken – 500 gms.
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 no.
Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 tsp.
Mushrooms – 4 no. (you can even use dry one)
Soya sauce – ¾ cup
Garlic clove (crushed) – 1 no.
Vinegar – 4 tsp.
Corn flour – 1 tsp.
Tomato puree – 1 tsp.
Pepper – To taste
Salt – As your taste.
Prepare Ginger Chicken:
- Cut mushrooms into thin slices
Tip: If you are using dry mushrooms then soak them in warm water for about half an hour, drain and rinse.
- Cook chicken in separate vessel and drain the water and shred into small pieces.
Tip: Keep the drained water back and thicken it by further boiling in the same vessel.
- Heat oil on a sauce pan and put onions, ginger, garlic, tomato puree, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Once it starts boing, lower the flame for 2 minutes and add mushrooms along with drained water from boiled chicken.
- On other hand, cook chicken further for about 3-4 minutes in a saucepan by adding little oil.
- Add soya mixture to above by adding drained chicken boil water along with corn flour.
- Corn flour acts as an thickening agent, once you find thick gravy remove from flame.
- Ginger chicken is ready to serve. Serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/ginger-chicken/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Ginger-Chicken.jpg?fit=1024%2C815https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Ginger-Chicken.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesNon-Vegchicken breast recipes,Ginger Chicken,Recipe Of Ginger ChickenGinger chicken along with mushrooms is a great combination, its aroma make you consume it immediately and makes you irresistible. Recipe of ginger chicken is thick gravy made from soya sauce and tomato puree. Ingredients: Chicken - 500 gms. Onion (finely chopped) – 1 no. Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 tsp. Mushrooms – 4...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info