Gobi 65, How to Make Gobi 65 Recipe, Gobi Fry Recipe, Cauliflower 65
Gobi 65 Recipe is one of the famous and yummy Indian starters. It is spicy and crunchy; it is sometimes served as a tea time snack. Usually, the output of this recipe is yellowish and a bit brown in nature, but people (street food owners) add a bit of red color to make it more attractive and tempting.
As Cauliflower 65 is dry in nature and doesn’t include any gravy, it tastes great when served with tomato ketchup, green chutney or chili sauce. During the winter season, spicy snacks are always compelling, so as this recipe.
As a South Indian, I always like spicy and colorful recipes. Many of us like to have street food for its spiciness or aroma. But Gobi Fry Recipe can be done at home very easily. All you need to do is to follow my steps and you are done.
Ingredients Gobi 65 Recipe:
Cauliflower – 1 no.
Corn flour – 100 gms.
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
Garam masala – 1 tbsp.
Salt – 1 tbsp.
Oil – For deep fry approximately 1/4 kg.
How to Make Gobi 65:
- Cut the florets into medium size and boil for 5 minutes.
Tip: Before boiling directly, I recommend you to put florets in boil water and remove them so that if there are any insects in florets, you can remove them before boiling.
- Add corn flour, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, salt and red color. Mix well.
Tip: In some parts of India, people marinate florets for at-least 30 minutes so that florets absorb spices and give you a spicy flavor.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and put the mixture as bajji (taking small lumps and put it in the oil)
- Once Cauliflower 65 are deep fried, place them on a tissue paper so that excess oil gets absorbed.
- Gobi 65 recipe is ready, serve hot.