Gobi Manchurian Dry
Discover how to make Gobi Manchurian dry, it is one of the famous starters in India.It is delicious and tangy spicy. It is made of Cauliflower with tangy manchurian sauce. Gobhi Manchurian, though originally a Chinese dish has been localized by Indian Resturants to satisfy the taste buds of Indians
Cauliflower (clean and broken into big florettes) – 1 medium
Spring onoin (finely chopped) – 1 small bunch
Ginger (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
Garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tsp
Plain flour – 1/4 cup
Cornflour – 3 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chillies (dry) – 2
Oil – 3 tbsp
Water – 1 1/2 cups
milk – 1 tbsp
Preparation of Gobi Manchurian Dry:
- Boil the florettes by adding a tbsp milk for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water.
- Drain and dry on a clean cloth.
- Make a thin batter with flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, by adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger, garlic, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Dip the florettes in the batter one by one and deep fry in hot oil. Keep aside.
- In the remaining oil, add remaining ginger, garlic and crushed red chilli and fry for a minute.
- Add the salt, fried florettes, spring onions and soya sauce
- Sprinkle 1 table spoon cornflour on the florettes and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Gobi manchurian dry is ready. Serve hot with chilli garlic sauce or tomato sauce
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/gobi-manchurian-dry/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Gobi-Manchurian-dry.jpg?fit=919%2C873https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Gobi-Manchurian-dry.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vegetariancauliflower curry,gobhi manchurian,gobhi recipes,gobi manchurian dry,gobi manchurian recipe,manchurian gobi,manchurian recipe,manchurian vegDiscover how to make Gobi Manchurian dry, it is one of the famous starters in India.It is delicious and tangy spicy. It is made of Cauliflower with tangy manchurian sauce. Gobhi Manchurian, though originally a Chinese dish has been localized by Indian Resturants to satisfy the taste buds...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info