Grilled Fish is one of the barbecue methods of cooking grill fish. Meat gets cooked well over direct heat. We season with pepper, salt, yogurt and other spices so that it absorbs the flavor of the spices mixture and comes out with delicious taste. More over in non-vegetarian section fish barbecue is the best source of food which provides high nutritional values with low fat.
Korra menu (cut into 1 ½ chunks) – 4 sole fillets (250 gms)
Yogurt plain (made of skimmed milk) – 1 cup
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Garlic (minced) – 4 cloves
Ginger (grated) – 2 tsp
Cumin (grounded) – 2 tsp
Ground coriander (fresh) – 2 tsp
Ground mint leaves (fresh) – 2 tsp
Red pepper – 1 tsp
Turmeric – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Preparation of Grilled Fish:
- Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin, turmeric, red pepper and salt
- Place fish pieces inside the mixture and allow marinating in refrigerator for around 1 hour.
- Preheat gill for medium – high heat. Place pieces in grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- When ir turns opaque, toss it and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Grilled Fish is ready, garnish with tomato slices, greens and lime wedges and serve hot.