If you use thin batter then you may get crunchy Honeymoon biscuits when baked, if you want soft then you can go with a bit more dough in the mould and bake at high temperature for some time and then lower the temperature after few minutes.
Vanaspathi – 250 gms.
All-purpose flour/ Maida – 500 gms.
Baking powder – 10 gms.
Honey – 50 gms.
Sugar powder – 50 gms.
Icing sugar – 200 gms.
Vanilla essence – few drops
Eggs – 2 no.
Regular sugar – required
Prepare Honeymoon Biscuits:
- Mix vanaspathi and icing sugar, make cream
- Add vanilla essence, honey to eggs and beat well.
- Add this to the above cream gently stirring constantly.
- Add baking powder to maida.
- Add this to the above cream gently by stirring constantly and make smooth dough.
- Mix the above dough well with hands.
- Take moon shaped mould and press the dough into the mould.
- Sprinkle sugar above the moon shaped dough, transfer to baking tray
- Bake at 300 degree fareinheat until they turn golden brown colour.
- Honeymoon biscuits are ready, store in an air tight container once they are cooled.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/honeymoon-biscuits/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Honeymoon-Biscuits.jpg?fit=1024%2C617https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Honeymoon-Biscuits.jpg?resize=150%2C150SnacksHoney Biscuits,Honeymoon BiscuitsHoneymoon biscuits are crunchy and enriched with goodness of honey. Honey, eggs and vanaspathi are used as main ingredients while preparing this recipe. If you use thin batter then you may get crunchy Honeymoon biscuits when baked, if you want soft then you can go with a bit more dough...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info