How To Make KFC Chicken At Home | Crispy Chicken Fry
How to make KFC chicken at home? Yes you are right it’s been traded secret for many years but I tried to break through the magical ingredients of KFC chicken recipe. Although I might miss few secret ingredients here and there you get an almost same taste. I made it easy with required spices which are available in your kitchen, now you can easily try at your home.
To get crispy and spicy chicken recipe, all you need to do is to simply follow my tips mentioned below. I also tried to simplify preparation procedure for your comfort. This version of the recipe is coated with egg and KFC Style Fried Chicken Recipe is coated with egg and a special blend of spices, by doing so the inner meat will be soft and outer will be crispy.
Usually, many restaurants use Ajinomoto to get the flavor, but I didn’t use them keeping your health in mind. In order to get crispy, we can also use breadcrumb or oats while coating, if you are using deep frying. I also recommend experimenting your recipe with drumsticks rather than other pieces. Else it will not only disturb your recipe but also it will blacken your recipe. Check out my other chicken recipes.
Whole chicken – 1 kg (cut into pieces)
Eggs – 3 no. (beaten)
Oil – 4 tsp.
For the coating:
All-purpose flour – 2 cups
Pepper – 1 tsp.
Paprika – 4 tsp.
Thyme – 1 tsp.
Oregano – 1 tsp.
Tarragon – 1 tsp.
Salt – 2 ½ tsp.
Poultry seasoning – 1 tsp.
Garlic salt – ½ tsp.
Celery salt – ½ tsp.
Onion salt – ½ tsp.
How to make KFC Chicken at Home:
- Coat each chicken piece completely with egg beat.
- Transfer all coating ingredients to one place.
- Coat each piece completely with coating ingredients
Tip: Coating completely makes the pieces crispy and gives them extra flavor.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry chicken pieces to brown slowly.
- Once they turn to golden brown, slim the heat and cook so that chicken piece fully cooks.
- Place them on tissue paper or paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve KFC Style Fried Chicken Recipe.