Jeera Rice is one of the North Indian recipe. It is not only good in taste but it is equipped with bundles of nutrients and health benifits. For the people who are very health conscious, this recipe gonna be perfect food.
Basmati rice – 2 cups
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Onion (chopped) – 1 small size
Cumin powder – 2 tsp.
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Preparation of Jeera Rice:
- Wash basmati for two times and add 3-3/4 cup water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry cumin seeds until they start spluttering
- Add onion and fry until the onions turn golden brown in color.
- Then add cumin powder.
- Add the above mixture to the rice and mix well. Add salt according to your taste.
- Cook it until water evaporates or put it in cooker and wait for 1-2 whistles.
- Jeera rice is ready and is best served when hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/jeera-rice/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Jeera-Rice.jpg?fit=1024%2C648https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Jeera-Rice.jpg?resize=150%2C150VegetarianCumin Rice,Jeera Rice Recipe,Recipe Jeera Rice,Zeera PulaoJeera Rice is one of the North Indian recipe. It is not only good in taste but it is equipped with bundles of nutrients and health benifits. For the people who are very health conscious, this recipe gonna be perfect food. Ingredients: Basmati rice - 2 cups Cumin seeds - 1 tsp. Onion...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info