Kadai Chicken, Kadai Chicken Recipe, How to Make Kadai Chicken
In Indian kitchen kadai is the name used for wok and recipes made in them adds its keyword along with the recipe. It is mildly spiced along with tomatoes and onions to give gravy. This recipe goes well with plan rice, chapati or butter naan.
Skinless Chicken – 1kg.
Onions (medium) – 2 no.
Tomatoes (medium size) – 10 no.
Ginger garlic paste – 3 tsp.
Garam masala powder – 1 ½ tsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Dry red chillies – 6 no.
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp.
Cumin seeds – 2 tsp.
Coriander seeds – 2 tsp.
Chopped green chillies – 8 nos.
Pepper corns – 6no.
Oil – 2 tsp.
Water – ½ cup
Salt As per taste
Prepare Kadai Chicken:
- Clean the chicken with water and cut into small pieces.
- Roast and pound coriander seeds, pepper and cumin seeds coarsely.
- Also make fine paste of green chillies by adding ginger garlic paste.
- On other hand slice onions and heat oil in a kadai.
- Add onions and sauté for a while until they turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle little coarsely pounded powder and after a minute add chilli, ginger and garlic paste.
- Add tomatoes and salt, cook by covering with a lid until tomatoes get soft.
- When you get thick gravy, add chicken pieces and ½ cup water.
- Add remaining coarsely pounded mix and garam masala powder.
- Cook on a low flame for about 8- 10 until it is done.
- Kadai chicken is ready to serve. Serve hot by garnishing with coriander leaves.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/kadai-chicken/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kadai-Chicken.jpg?fit=1024%2C733https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kadai-Chicken.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesCurry RecipesNon-VegNorth Indian RecipesHow to Make Chicken Kadai,Kadai Chicken RecipeKadai chicken is a famous north Indian dish which is prepared on a traditional kadai vessel. Kadai chicken recipe is a spicy and juicy delicious dish. In Indian kitchen kadai is the name used for wok and recipes made in them adds its keyword along with the recipe. It is...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info