Same recipe can be made with mutton keema. It is the simple fact that when the meat is grounded its absorbing capability gets increased. Also it takes less time to cook. During the process of marination meat absorbs all the spices and we can experience its flavour on each bite.
Chicken keema (grounded) – 250 gms.
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 (medium size)
Tomato (sliced)- 1
Ginger and garlic (separately) – 1/2 tsp.
Fresh pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp.
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp.
Oil – 1 tsp.
Prepare Kebab Dilruba:
- Mix all the ingredients of chicken keema kebab and marinate for at least 1 hour
- Make it as a small balls and place it on a idli bowls and cook on vapour for about 10 minutes
- Remove excess moisture with clean cloth or a tissue paper by pressing gently on the balls.
- Now cook on a microwave grill or on a non-stick pan by applying little oil on the top.
- If you are cooking on a non-stick pan, press gently with a wooden stick and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Kebab Dilruba is ready. Serve hot as a snack.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/kebab-dilruba/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Kebab-Dilruba.jpg?fit=961%2C887https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Kebab-Dilruba.jpg?resize=150%2C150Chicken RecipesNon-VegChicken Keema Kebab,kebab dilruba,Keema Kebab RecipeKebab dilruba is a delicious south Indian style recipe. Keema kebab recipe is made with grounded chicken flavoured with spices. It resembles like a cutlet but tastes great. Same recipe can be made with mutton keema. It is the simple fact that when the meat is grounded its absorbing capability...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info