kitchen Tips 1
Kitchen Tips and tricks – Every home maker wants to know and learn how to best use of Kitchen ingredients and cooking tips. There are number of Tips for Cooking and storing foods.
- If you doesn’t like your green vegetables and leafy vegetables to lose their colour while boiling, add pinch of salt and few drops of lemon juice
- While cooking cabbage, if you add small piece of ginger then you can eliminate bad odour
- If you put the dried beans for 8 hours then it acquires 8 times more nutrients
- When trying to mix moong dal, if you pour some chilled water then it will come like bulge and come out like sponge.
- When grinding red Chilli powder, if you pour few drops of oil then it gets good texture.
- When storing Mango pickle if you sprinkle some Jaggery powder above it, you can overcome sponge like bacteria
- If you want idly like sponge then while mixing put some rice(cooked) and cook idly after 5-6 hours
- To remove fish odour, before cleaning the fish, put it in salt water for a while and then clean it with fresh water.
- If you put your new sweeper edges in a container containing boiled water mixed with some salt then your sweeper last for long time
- If you want brighter light out of your candle when power off, put your candle in a small vessel and pour water in it and place the vessel before the mirror.
- You can store raw coconut for a week but applying little lemon juice
- When preparing ghee out of butter, if you put small piece of raw and fresh potato and curry leaves in the then you will get superb smell
- After having your meals if you eat one carrot then it will remove bad odours from your mouth also you can get rid of swelling of gums
- If you put some mint leaves on dining table then you can avoid mosquitoes and other flies
- If you want variety and delicious taste out of bread, apply some milk on the surface of the bread and put it in oven under low temperature for 15 minutes.
- If you don’t want to get smell out of coconut oil which is stored for many days then put some stone salt in it
- If your biscuits or papad lose its crispiness, then put them in refrigerator for 3-4 hours then you will find them crispy
- If you wash and put ladies finger dried for half an hour before cooking, you can rid of stickiness
- If you want to store hot water for long time in hot flask then add little salt to the water
- If you want onion pieces to be cooked fast then apply some sugar to them
- If you want ladies finger curry to be crispy then cut the ladies finger previous night and cook it next day
- If you put boiled and peeled potatoes in black salt water then you can restore its colour from getting it black
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/kitchen-tips-1/KitchenChitti Chitkalu,Cooking Tips and Tricks,Kitchen Tips and TricksKitchen Tips and tricks - Every home maker wants to know and learn how to best use of Kitchen ingredients and cooking tips. There are number of Tips for Cooking and storing foods. If you doesn’t like your green vegetables and leafy vegetables to lose their colour while boiling,...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info