Ladies Finger Curry
Ladies finger curry is one of the healthy recipes. When I was child, I was told to eat more okra curry to improve my mathematics skills. Indian okra recipe is a bit spicy and is famous in South India.
Lady finger – 1/4 kg
Onions – 2
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Garam masala – 1 tsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
Salt – 1 tsp.
Oil – 4 tsp.
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp.
Prepare Ladies Finger Curry:
- Wash lady finger and cut into one inch pieces
- Mince onions into small pieces.
- Heat pan and put oil, add onions and fry for a while.
- Add lady finger pieces and add salt. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- When pieces are half cooked add ginger garlic paste.
- After few minutes add turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and 1 1/2 cup water.
- Stir until all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Cook the ingredients until you obtain thick gravy.
- Lady finger curry is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/ladies-finger-curry/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Ladies-Finger-Curry.jpg?fit=775%2C615https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Ladies-Finger-Curry.jpg?resize=150%2C150VegetarianCurry Okra,Indian okra recipe,Ladies Finger Curry,Okra Curry,okra Indian recipes,Okra Recipes IndianLadies finger curry is one of the healthy recipes. When I was child, I was told to eat more okra curry to improve my mathematics skills. Indian okra recipe is a bit spicy and is famous in South India. Ingredients: Lady finger - 1/4 kg Onions - 2 Ginger garlic paste - 1...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info