Lemonade Juice is easy and simple recipe which can be served instantly once it is prepared and stored. Learn how to make lemonade from lemon juice with our easy to make steps. Once you prepare lemonade with lemon juice and store in cold place or refrigerate, it can be served instantly by just adding chilled water or by dressed with few ice cubes. During summers it is the best refreshing beverage which can be given to your children once they come from their schools.
Lemon extract – 1 ½ cups
Sugar – 1 ¾ cups
Water – 8 cups
How to make Lemonade juice:
- Boil water in a vessel.
- Add Sugar and stir constantly until sugar totally dissolves.
- Let it boil for some time until you find concentrated mix.
Tip: You can find your required concentration by checking it by two fingers, if it sticks then stop the flame. Make sure it is not too much sticky
- Take this aside and let it cool, if you want you can refrigerate until it is totally cooled.
Note: If you try to dissolve juice when the mix is hot, everything gets spoiled.
- Once it is cooled, add juice extract and mix together.
- If you are storing in refrigerator then you can preserve Lemonade Juice for a month.
- Whenever you feel like drinking lemon juice, just add water to the concentration (according to your taste) and serve chilled.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/lemonade-juice/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Lemonade-Juice.jpg?fit=501%2C721https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Lemonade-Juice.jpg?resize=150%2C150Drinks and SquashesLemonade From Lemon Juice,Lemonade Juice,Lemonade With Lemon JuiceLemonade Juice is easy and simple recipe which can be served instantly once it is prepared and stored. Learn how to make lemonade from lemon juice with our easy to make steps. Once you prepare lemonade with lemon juice and store in cold place or refrigerate, it can be...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info