Lemonade Juice Recipe, How to Make Lemonade Juice from Fresh Lemon
Lemonade Juice Recipe is one of the easy and simple recipes which can be served instantly, all we need to do is to prepare this recipe well in advance and store in a container. Learn how to make lemonade juice from fresh lemon juice with our easy to make steps.
Usually, preparation of this recipe can be formulated on the basis of 1:1:1 i.e. 1 cup lemon juice: 1 cup sugar : 1 cup water. But based on your taste, you can increase or decrease sugar levels.
Once you prepare lemonade juice we can refrigerate (to increase its shelf life), it can be served instantly by just adding chilled water dressed with few ice cubes. During summers it is the best refreshing beverage which can be given to your children once they come tired from their schools.
Previously only few people learnt this formula but now a days this preparation has become huge business in India, traders are using this formula to mix with carbonated water and make huge profits during summer season.
Ingredients for Lemonade Juice Recipe:
Lemon extract – 1 ½ cups
Sugar – 1 ¾ cups
Water – 8 cups
How to Make Lemonade juice Recipe:
- Boil water in a vessel.
- Add Sugar and stir constantly until sugar totally dissolves.
- Let it boil for some time until you get the concentrated mix.
Tip: You can find your required concentration by checking it by two fingers, if it sticks then stop the flame. Make sure it is not too much sticky
- Take this aside and let it cool, if you want you can refrigerate until it is totally cooled.
Note: If you try to dissolve juice when the mix is hot, everything gets spoiled.
- Once it is cooled, add juice extract and mix together.
- If you are storing in refrigerator then you can preserve Lemonade Juice Recipe for a month.
- Whenever you feel like drinking lemon juice, just add water to the concentration (according to your taste) and serve chilled.