Liver masala recipe is one of the famous recipes in non-veg section. It is quite popular dish in many restaurants and dhabas. People usually love to have Chicken Liver Recipes as a side dish when having beverages or alcohol. Because of its spiciness people of all ages like to have during winter season.
Liver – 1/2 kg
Ginger-garlic paste – 1tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin seed powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander seed powder – 1 tsp
Onions(big) – 2
Oil – 3 tsp
Salt to taste,
Long ilaayachi – 1
small ilaayachi – 2
Daalchini (cinnamon ) – 1 inch thin strip
Green chillies – 3
Lemon – 1
Prepare Liver Masala:
- Wash and remove thin layer above the liver.
- Cut into small pieces and add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, chilly powder, salt and little masala.
- Let the above mixture marinate for around 30 minutes.
- Heat oil on a non stick vessel and put bay leaves, jeera and dried red chilly.
- When you notice jeera spluttering, add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and sliced onions.
- Saute for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Now add little ginger garlic paste and saute whole ingredients for a minute.
- Add marinated liver and chopped green chillies. Let it cook further for about 5 minutes.
- Add little lemon juice and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Liver masala is ready. Serve hot with Butter Naan.