Liver Masala, How to Make Liver Masala Recipe, Chicken Liver Recipe
Liver masala recipe is one of the famous recipes in non-veg section. It is quite a popular dish in many restaurants and dhabas. People usually love to have Chicken Liver Recipes as a side dish when having beverages or alcohol. Because of its spiciness people of all ages like to have during the winter season.
It is very important to choose fresh liver as they cut them and put aside, also it is important from where you are purchasing as people often purchase in small shops where houseflies and other insects fly and make contagious to diseases.
In order to enhance the flavor of Chicken Liver Recipe, we add the blend of spices and garam masala and make it to a thick gravy. Many of us are not aware that this recipe tastes great when it absorbs all the spices for which we need to wait for at least 3-5 hours after preparation of this recipe. Also, doctors prescribe this recipe for those who are suffering from low blood levels as this has good amounts of Iron.
Ingredients for Liver Masala:
Liver – 1/2 kg
Ginger-garlic paste – 1tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin seed powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander seed powder – 1 tsp
Onions(big) – 2
Oil – 3 tsp
Salt to taste,
Long ilaayachi – 1
small ilaayachi – 2
Daalchini (cinnamon ) – 1 inch thin strip
Green chillies – 3
Lemon – 1
How to Make Liver Masala Recipe:
- Wash and remove thin layer above the liver.
- Cut into small pieces and add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, chilly powder, salt and little masala.
- Let the above mixture marinate for around 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a nonstick vessel and put bay leaves, jeera and dried red chilly.
- When you notice jeera spluttering, add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and sliced onions.
- Saute for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Now add little ginger garlic paste and saute whole ingredients for a minute.
- Add marinated liver and chopped green chillies. Let it cook further for about 5 minutes.
- Add little lemon juice and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Liver Masala Recipe is ready. Serve hot with Butter Naan.