Miloni Tarkari or Miloni Sabzi is yet another mixed vegetable microwave cooked recipe. Unlike other recipes which focus on single vegetable and get fewer nutritional benefits, it fulfills your daily nutritional requirements.
We all are aware that while cooking many valuable nutrients get burned and we get satisfied with what we get. But our method of cooking will lower nutritional loss as we are cooking using the microwave.
As green color spinach, carrots and green peas act as garnishing ingredients we need not add any extra topping if you want you can add fresh cream (not mentioned). If you have fresh cream it’s well and good or else you can go with skimmed milk.
Spinach – 2 bunches (medium size)
Fenugreek leaves – ½ bunch (medium size)
Carrot – 1 no. (sliced at half inch size)
Milk – ¼ cup
French beans – 1/3 cup
Peas – ¼ cup
Cauliflower – ½ cup
Turmeric powder – ¼ tbsp.
Oil – 2 tbsp.
Jeera – 1 tbsp.
Green chilies – 3-4 pieces (grated to small pieces)
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp.
Garam masala powder – ½ tbsp.
Water – 1 cup
Salt – As per taste
How to Make Miloni Tarkari Recipe:
- Clean spinach under tap water and put them in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it at high for 6 minutes.
- Once cooled, make it into the fine paste in a blender.
- In a bowl, add oil, fenugreek leaves, jeera, minced green chilies, ginger garlic paste and microwave it for a minute without a lid.
- Add carrots, french beans, peas, cauliflower and 1 cup water and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach paste, garam masala powder to above mix and cook further for about 10 minutes.
- At last, add milk to Miloni Tarkari and serve hot.