Mint Mutton Biryani
Mint Mutton Biryani is a special kind of flavoured rice recipe. It is a blend of variety of spices and induced with mint leaf aroma. Mutton biryani is one of the favourite dishes in the non-vegetarian menu list. Although recipes with mutton consume time to cook but they are tasty.
Mutton – ½ kg.
Mint leaves – 3 cups
Onions – 1 small
Lemons – 2
Salt – as per your taste
Food colour – 1 pinch
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Basmati rice – 3 cups
Coriander seed powder – ½ tsp.
Coriander leaves – ½ tsp.
Oil – 2 tsp.
Biryani masala powder – 1 tsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp.
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp.
Curd – 1 cup
Wheat flour to make dough
Prepare Mint Mutton Biryani:
- Wash the meat and cook it in a pressure cooker until one whistle.
- Once it is cooled, add red chilli powder, coriander seed powder, salt, curd, biryani masala, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix all the ingredients, cover the container and marinade in a deep freezer for about 30 minutes.
- On other hand wash the rice and half boil in a separate container.
- Take a cooking vessel and heat oil, add mutton pieces as a thin layer. Again add onions layer, mint leaves layer and half boiled rice.
- If you like to add additive colours you can add food colour mixing with little water or else you can neglect it.
- Cover the vessel with a lid and pack the vessel along with the lid with wheat dough so that the air doesn’t escape and aroma is locked.
- On a low flame cook it for about 25 minutes.
- Mint mutton biryani is ready, serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/mint-mutton-biryani/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Mint-Mutton-Biryani.jpg?fit=982%2C863https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Mint-Mutton-Biryani.jpg?resize=150%2C150Non-VegMint Mutton Biryani,Mutton Biryani,recipe for biryani muttonMint Mutton Biryani is a special kind of flavoured rice recipe. It is a blend of variety of spices and induced with mint leaf aroma. Mutton biryani is one of the favourite dishes in the non-vegetarian menu list. Although recipes with mutton consume time to cook but they are...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info