Mint Mutton Biryani, How to Make Mint Mutton Biryani, Mutton Biryani
Mint Mutton Biryani Recipe is a special kind of flavored rice recipe. It is a blend of a variety of spices embedded with mint leaf aroma. It is one of the favorite dishes in the non-vegetarian menu list. Usually, recipes made with mutton absorbs time to cook but they are tasty.
Cooking with lamb consumes a lot of time based on the age of meat, if it’s tender it cooks a bit early or else we need to take care while cooking. Sometimes if you add a little alcohol, meat cooks well and also leaves good flavor. Based on the Geo location, people prepare Mutton Biryani in different styles. There might be a less or more spiciness based on the spice ingredients we add.
Ingredients for Mint Mutton Biryani:
Mutton – ½ kg.
Mint leaves – 3 cups
Onions – 1 small
Lemons – 2
Salt – as per your taste
Food color – 1 pinch
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Basmati rice – 3 cups
Coriander seed powder – ½ tsp.
Coriander leaves – ½ tsp.
Oil – 2 tsp.
Biryani masala powder – 1 tsp.
Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp.
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp.
Curd – 1 cup
Wheat flour to make dough
How to Make Mint Mutton Biryani Recipe:
- Wash the meat and cook it in a pressure cooker until one whistle.
- Once it is cooled, add red chilli powder, coriander seed powder, salt, curd, biryani masala, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix all the ingredients, cover the container and marinade in a deep freezer for about 30 minutes.
- On other hand wash the rice and half boil in a separate container.
- Take a cooking vessel and heat oil, add mutton pieces as a thin layer. Again add onions layer, mint leaves layer and half boiled rice.
- If you like to add additional colors you can add food colour mixing with little water or else you can neglect it.
- In Hyderabadi style, ill teach you how to cook dum biryani with mutton.
- For this, we need to cover the vessel with a lid and pack the vessel with lid covered with wheat dough so that the air doesn’t escape and aroma is locked.
- On a low flame cook it for about 25 minutes.
- Mint Mutton Biryani Recipe is ready, serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.