Murg Musallam Recipe
Murg musallam recipe is one of the famous and delicious chicken breast recipes which is roasted with spices and prepared by adding saffron. Lean how to prepare Murgh musallam with our easy to prepare steps.
Chicken – 1 large piece
Coriander seeds – 1 tsp.
Onion (sliced) – 1 no.
Aniseed – 1 tsp.
Dry red chillies – 4 no.
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Black cardamoms – 2 no.
Gram dal (roasted) – 4 no.
Cloves- 4 no.
White cardamoms – 4 no.
Coconut – 2 inch piece
Saffaron – A pinch
Almond (Soaked in water for half an hour) – 1 no.
Yogurt/ curd – 1/2 kg.
Ghee – 6 tsp.
Salt – As per your taste
Prepare Murg Musallam Recipe:
- Soak saffron in a hot water (consider 1 tsp. of water)
- Heat frying pan and roast remaining spices and grind together.
- Coat chicken with ghee and roast on all sides on a saucepan until you get brown colour.
- Remove and fry onions by adding remaining ghee until you get golden brown colour.
- Add coconut and ground spices, fry further for 5 more minutes.
- Now put back the meat into the pan.
- On other hand blend curd by adding 1 1/2 liters of water by adding little salt.
- Add this blended yogurt to the pan
- Cover thetop with a lid and cook until liquid gets dried and make sure that the meat is still teder.
Tip: If you feel that the meat splits due to over cooking remove the lid so that water evaporates faster.
- Murg musallam recipe is done. Just before you are about to remove from flame add safforon water garnished with chopped almonds.