Murukku Recipe | How to Make Murukku Recipe | Murukulu
Murukku recipe which I am going to explain today is one of the easiest snacks which can be prepared with rice flour and other regular kitchen ingredients. Murukulu recipe is one of the soft and crispy evening snack.
Learn how to make murukku recipe with rice flour and besan flour. I have added butter in this recipe to get soft and hollow formation from inside.
Rice flour – 1 ½ cup
Besan flour – ½ cup
Cumin seeds – ¾ seeds
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Butter – 3 tsp.
Baking soda – 1 pinch
Salt – 1 tsp.
Asafoetida powder – ¾ tsp.
Oil – 5 cups
Water – ½ cup.
Preparation of Murukku Recipe:
- Take a plate and sieve besan, rice flour, salt, soda, chilli powder, asafoetida and cumin seeds.
- Add butter (room temperature) to above mix. You will get crumbly dough.
- Add water and make the dough soft (not hard or sticky).
Tip: If you have made the dough softer with excess water then you can add little rice flour
- Take murukku mould of your required shape and grease with butter/ oil
- Fill the mould with some dough.
- On other hand heat oil in a kadai.
- Once the oil is heated test with little dough. If it sinks then oil needs to be heated. If it burns then lower the heat.
- When you attain optimum heat, press the dough directly into oil.
Tip: if you are not comfortable pressing directly into oil then take a plate and grease it with little hot oil and press on it. Later transfer to oil once you have required murukulu.
- Do not over crowd and fry until you get golden brown colour. Flip them so that it cooks both sides.
- Remove excess oil and transfer to the bowl. Once they are cooled store them in an air tight container.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/murukku-recipe/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Murukku-Recipe.jpg?fit=838%2C711https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Murukku-Recipe.jpg?resize=150%2C150SnacksDiwali Snack Recipes,Murukku Recipe,Murukulu,Thenkuzhal MurukkuMurukku recipe which I am going to explain today is one of the easiest snacks which can be prepared with rice flour and other regular kitchen ingredients. Murukulu recipe is one of the soft and crispy evening snack. Learn how to make murukku recipe with rice flour and besan flour. I...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info