Mushroom curry is such a delicious dish that any one will definitely become a fan of it. The flavour turns extraordinary when it’s blended with spices. Mushrooms are like sponge they absorb water during washing so it’s better not to soak or wash with water. Instead it’s best to clean gently with brush and wipe with damp towel.
Mustard seeds and Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Onions (chopped) – 1
Tomato (chopped) – 1
Mint leaves – 6
Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
Cashew nuts – 5
Green Chillies – 3
- Put all Masala ingredients in a mixer and make to fine paste.
- Stir fry mushrooms in a pan until tender. Remove from heat and put aside.
- In a separate pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When seeds start cracking add masala paste and saute still oil gets separated from masala
- Now add the fried mushrooms and add salt to it.
- Cover the lid of the pan and slim the heat so that it can be baked from inside.
- Serve hot with chapati.
- Mushrooms are fiber rich food.
- Because of its water content and low sodium and fat its best diet for weight loss
- They are best option to lower blood pressure as it’s an excellent source of potassium and other minerals.
- They are a rich source of riboflavin, niacin, and selenium and best for cancer patients.
- The cashew nut’s high magnesium content also takes the credit for its healthy heart qualities
For list of Vegetarian Dishes:
Click Vegetarian dishes