Paneer Tikka | How to Make Paneer Tikka Recipe In Microwave Oven
Paneer tikka recipe is one of the best starters among vegetarian section. This is done by marinating and applying special spices to get authentic taste, it is also considered as one of the supplement for vegetarians during functions held in India.
You can treat paneer tikka as a kind of dry snack accompanied with your meals. Although it gives you feeling of heavy sensation when accompanied with rice, but it’s filled with many nutritional values. You can make it in tandoor if you have one, but I tried to prepare in a microwave oven as many of us may not have the tandoor.
People who don’t have either of microwave or tandoor, we can directly cook on coal or wood by keeping on a skewer. I have seen this recipe is sold on streets by cooking on charcoal. It was authentic having the flavor of smoke and the way they were cooking made me happy eating them. You may also like my previous recipes chicken tikka, mutton palak paneer and shahi paneer.
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka Recipe:
Paneer (sliced into 2-inch pieces) – 250 gms.
Yogurt (curd) – ½ cup
Chilli powder – 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp.
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp.
Dry mango powder (Aamchur) – ½ tsp.
Garam Masala powder – ½ tsp.
Lemon juice – ½ tsp.
Chat masala – ½ tsp.
Lemon whole – 1 no.
Oil – Required to fry
Salt – Required
How to Make Paneer Tikka Recipe In Microwave Oven:
- Mix yogurt, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste to paneer.
- Let the above mix marinate for about an hour or two in refrigerator
Tip: You can put this mix overnight in the refrigerator for more flavor.
- Apply oil to oven proof vessel and place the paneer as a layer in the microwave oven.
- Adjust the temperature of the oven to 250 degrees and cook for 5 minutes.
- Rotate direction for every 5 minutes and if needed apply little oil.
- At last, sprinkle chat masala over paneer tikka and apply lemon juice and serve hot.