Kandi pappu (Toor dal/ yellow lentil ) – 100 gms.
Drumstick – 1pc.
Brinjal – 1pc.
Onion – 1 pc.
Green chilli – 3 no.
Tamarind – Big lemon size
Salt – as per taste
Mirchi powder – ½ tsp.
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp.
Gralic cloves – 5
Curry leaves – 1
Dry chilli – 1
Mustard seeds, coriander seeds, fenugreek, cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Oil – 2 tsp.
Preparation of Pappu Pulusu:
- Take a vessel and boil dal by adding 1/4 litre water.
- When dal gets half boiled, add drumsticks, brinjal, onions and green chillies and boil further.
- On other hand, make the juice of tamarind.
- When dal gets fully cooked add tamarind juice, salt, mirchi powder and little coriander leaves and let it boil further 5 minutes more at low heat.
- If you want thick gravy type you can leave as it is or else you can liquidify by adding water until you get your required consistence.
- Heat oil on a pan. Add garlic cloves(crushed), Fenugreek, cumin seeds, coriander leaves, mustard seeds, curry leaves.
- Later add dry chillies (break in small pieces).
- Add this mixture to the boiling pappu and off the heat.
- Garnish pappu pulusu recipe with coriander leaves.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/pappu-pulusu/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Pappu-Pulusu.jpg?fit=948%2C861https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Pappu-Pulusu.jpg?resize=150%2C150Vegetarianandhra pappu,Dhal Recipe,Lentil Recipe Easy,Pappu Pulusu,pappu pulusu recipe,pappu pulusu recipe andhra style,Pappu RecipePappu Pulusu is Andhra style tamarind based Toor dal/Yellow lentil vegetable stew. It is aromatic and delicious in taste. It is normally consumed with rice. Ingredients: Kandi pappu (Toor dal/ yellow lentil ) - 100 gms. Drumstick – 1pc. Brinjal – 1pc. Onion - 1 pc. Green chilli – 3 no. Tamarind - Big lemon size Salt...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info