Peanut butter cookies are one of the easy to prepare recipes. It is one of the healthy snacks which your child likes to have. It is crispy, soft cookies which melt in your mouth. In order to attain soft and crispy nature, I used butter and adequate quantity of baking powder. Also, egg white gives you puffy nature and increases its flavor.
I choose peanuts as its main ingredient as it’s packed with antioxidants and rich minerals. It also aids in fighting nerve disorders and reduces Alzheimer’s disease. It also has good levels of protein and has an excellent source of vitamin E.
Mixing dough makes it a crucial point to attain crunchy or soft cookies. If you try to keep it moist then you will get soft or else crunchy.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
Vanaspati/ butter – 300 gms.
Sugar powder – 300 gms.
Baking powder – 10 gms.
Maida/ All-purpose flour – 500 gms.
Egg (white) – 80 gms.
Peanuts (fried and crushed) – 400 gms.
Vanilla essence – 4 ml.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
- Mix vanaspati/ butter and sugar powder to the make soft cream.
- Whisk egg white and vanilla essence.
- On other hand mix baking powder and all-purpose flour.
- Sieve flour and keep aside.
- Add 300 grams peanuts to above mix.
- Now mix all the above ingredients and make a smooth dough.
Tip: In other variation, you can mix peanut powder to butter and make the soft paste.
- Freeze dough for 1 – 2 hours or else keep aside by covering with a wet cloth.
- Make required shaped with the help of mold and apply remaining peanuts on the top.
- Put them on a greased baking tray and heat in a micro oven at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes.
- Store Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe in an air tight container once cooled.