Pineapple cake is a delicious creamy dessert. Pineapple cake recipe is made with the help of diary cream and eggs. I have seen many people making this recipe topped with pineapple slices so that its flavour and essence is absorbed.
Maida – 400 gms.
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Sugar powder – 500 gms.
Eggs – 10 no.
Soda Bicarbonate – 1 tsp.
Dairy cream – 800 gms.
Pineapple (caned) – 2 tsp.
Pineapple essence – few drops
Yellow colour – 1 pinch.
Prepare Pineapple cake:
- Take a vessel which doesn’t have any wetness in it.
- Add only egg white into the vessel. Beat it until you get thick foam.
- While beating add half sugar quantity.
- In other vessel, beat egg yellow and keep aside.
- Add maida and baking powder. Filter and remove any granules found
- Add soda bicarb in 100 ml water along with pineapple essence and colour so that you will get mild yellow colour
- Add maida to the egg white and sugar mixture. Mix well
- Now mix remaining ingredients and beat.
- Grease the cake tin and apply a thin layer of maida.
- Pour the Pineapple mixture and heat in a oven at 375 degree fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once it is cooled, remove the dark layer of the top and bottom.
- Slice it into half. Sandwich with caned pineapple topped with dairy cream.
- Apply the remaining cream on the top and sides walls. Garnish with cherries.
Tip: In bakery you will find spongy pineapple cake with juicy liquid, if you like that version all you need to do is sprinkle sugar syrup over the cake before applying cream.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/pineapple-cake/https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Pineapple-Cake.jpg?fit=970%2C782https://i2.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Pineapple-Cake.jpg?resize=150%2C150DessertsHow To Make Pineapple Cake,Pineapple Cake,Pineapple Cake RecipePineapple cake is a delicious creamy dessert. Pineapple cake recipe is made with the help of diary cream and eggs. I have seen many people making this recipe topped with pineapple slices so that its flavour and essence is absorbed. In this recipe i have used only cream to decorate...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info