Rasgulla Recipe is one of the traditional dessert recipe made of cheese. May be it looks similar to Gulab Jamun but its flavor is much more delicious. Rasgulla is a milk based traditional Indian sweet. Recipe Of Rasgulla is soft and juicy and is mainly prepared on special occasions.
Milk – ½ litre
Refined flour (maida) – 2 tsp.
Lemon juice – 3 tbsp.
Sugar- 1 cup
Water- 1 cup
Rose essence or cardamom powder – 2-3 drops or 1/4 tsp
Preparation of Rasgulla:
- Heat milk in a pan and bring it to boil. Remove from heat.
- Adding lemon juice, stir gently until white curd formed on the surface gets separated from whey.
- On straining this milk, the yogurt like thing obtained is called “chenna”.
- Wash chenna well under cold running water and put this chenna in a cloth and press out the excess water by twisting the cloth
- Knead chenna to make smooth dough. Add flour and knead again.
- Make small even size balls of the dough and keep aside.
- Prepare sugar syrup.
- Mix sugar and water in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Add chenna balls to the syrup and cook for 10-15 minutes covering with perforated lid.
- Chenna dumplings will puff up.
- On cooling, add rose essence and refrigerate
- Rasgulla is ready to serve. Serve chilled.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/rasgulla/https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Rasgulla.jpg?fit=756%2C746https://i1.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Rasgulla.jpg?resize=150%2C150DessertsHow To Make Rasgulla,Indian Dessert Recipe,Rasgulla,Rasgulla Recipe,Recipe Of RasgullaRasgulla Recipe is one of the traditional dessert recipe made of cheese. May be it looks similar to Gulab Jamun but its flavor is much more delicious. Rasgulla is a milk based traditional Indian sweet. Recipe Of Rasgulla is soft and juicy and is mainly prepared on special occasions. Ingredients: Milk...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info