Semolina (fine) – 1 cup
Rice flour – ½ cup
Soda Bicarbonate – 1/8 tsp.
Green chillies(finely chopped) – 2
Butter milk – 2 cups
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp.
Asafoetida – A pinch
Oil – 1 tsp.
Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 1tsp
Ginger (grated) – 2 tsp.
Onions – ½ cup.
Salt – As per your taste.
Prepare Rava Dosa:
- With the help of butter milk blend all the ingredients – semolina, rice flour, soda bicarbonate
- Heat the oil on a small vessel and fry cumin seeds until they crackle, add geen chillies, curry leaves and asafoetida for a second.
- Now add the above fried ingredients to the batter.
- If necessary you can add little water, blend until you obtain thin consistency.
- Keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat non-stick tawa, add little onions and grated ginger evenly
- Now pour one large spoon of batter covering whole pan.
- Sprinkle oil evenly and lift rava dosa in a threefold shape.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Note: You need to consume batter within a day. It tastes good when fresh.
http://www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/rava-dosa/https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Rava-Dosa.jpg?fit=836%2C682https://i0.wp.com/www.indianrecipeinfo.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Rava-Dosa.jpg?resize=150%2C150Breakfast RecipesSnacksVegetarianCrispy Rava Dosa,dosas recipe,instant dosa recipe,Rava Dosa,Recipes for Dosa,Semolina RecipeRava Dosa can be prepared instantly with hassle free. All you need is semolina, rice flour and other kitchen ingredients. Although recipes for dosa is easy to make, it tastes great. Ingredients: Semolina (fine) – 1 cup Rice flour – ½ cup Soda Bicarbonate – 1/8 tsp. Green chillies(finely chopped) – 2 Butter milk –...Rambabu UppadaRambabu Uppadaindianrecipeinfo@gmail.comAdministratorI am Rambabu Uppada, founder of Indian Recipe Info. I am fond of food, I thought of sharing my cooking experience with you all. I designed each recipe in such a way that you can simply follow my steps and prepare restaurant rich recipes at your home.Indian Recipe Info